I want to tell you about what I think about the FAU. The environment is very comfortability, you have a relaxing places where you can stay with your friend o simply studying there. The people have an open mind, exerted, and they put themselves in each other's shoes, you can meet a lot of different people. I think the University of Chile promotes free expression of their students, it allows us to touch on subjects that human beings find it difficult to talk about. That's why I think that the university of Chile has a great importance in Chile.

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you, the Fau is a world with different people, and each of them have a space and a opinion, thats is very important to an University because promove the dialogue with different points of view.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. the atmosphere of the FAU I wouldn't change it for anything <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. You are right! I love that in FAU you can find so different people

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think the same, this is a great place to develope yourself as a person and know different opinions

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares