English Language Challenges


Hello everyone, today I will tell you about english language challenges in my life.

I have always been interested in learning another language, such as Portuguese or English. I have learned this last language faster than any other, as I have always had a constant rhythm of courses since I was a child,  which has made me learn it in more detail. As this language has caught my attention all my life at the age of 15 I did an exchange in Washington DC, USA. It was a unique experience, in addition to learning the language, I met many different people so I learned to have more experience for everyday life, from becoming independent to learning about other cultures.



Since I arrived at the university I have been in English courses, so I have never lost the rhythm. In my specific case, I still need to learn a lot about this language, so I plan to do in the future a course abroad either specifically in English or a course on architecture in English, also you learn much faster English being in a place where everyone speaks this language, so it would be a unique opportunity. This would help me a lot for my career as it opens many doors in the world of work, most people can speak English so I could easily establish a conversation of architecture with a Chinese who knows English.

Finally, in my daily life I practice English with a friend I made when I left on an exchange, she is called Etieli and is from Brazil, we speak at least three times a month, it is incredible how English can unite many people.


See you!

Comentarios

  1. What a great opportunity you had when you could make an exchange, I think it is one of the best ways to develop a good English!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That's great!; I'm glad you still keep in touch with the people you met there:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. That exchange might be something unforgettable !!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The opportunity to leave for exchange, is priceless!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares