Hello people, I will tell you which country I would like to visit someday. Switzerland, located in Europe, east of France, is a perfect place for me, I love natural landscapes and architecture, this country keeps its nature intact, green areas, lakes and animals around everything. What I like most about this country is that people are very aware of the environment in which they live, they are taught to take care of it and respect it from a very early age, which doesn't usually happen in every country

I would like to visit Interlaken, which is located in the center of Switzerland, its climate most of the year is cold, you can do many activities and outdoor excursions, of which the most famous is to visit the Bernese Alps and their mountainous reliefs, I would like to stay and live there, because it is such a peaceful and welcoming place, where crime is not common, people are open-minded, their culture remains intact and everyone respects each other. If you want to know more about Switzerland, click here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCHhGvYS9GE




Comentarios

  1. I think this country is to cold but I'd like to visit anyway for it's incredible landscapes

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares