Winter vacations,2018


Hello people, my last vacation was in the winter of this year 2018. It was a great experience to get out of the routine I had in college. I went to Europe for two weeks, I first, visited France, Paris, undoubtedly one of my favorite places, there live my grandparents and it is very entertaining to see them again after so long. Very exciting to see in the same place the architecture you saw in so many magazines, movies and classes at the university, no doubt Foundation: Louis Vuitton one of my favorites.




I traveled with my dad, so my grandparents took advantage of taking vacations with us, we visited the city Honflour, near Normandy, this became my favorite city, we went to its beach, artificial lake, and we observed the architecture and its customs.




After about 3 days there, we went to Rome, I learned many subjects related to architecture, I ate a lot of ice cream, we walked and obviously, we tasted the typical pastas, without a doubt a place that everybody should know.

It has been one of my best vacations because in such a short time I knew many places and I realized how small Chile is compared to the world.



Comentarios

  1. The architecture of Europe is amazing. A dream for me... I will visit someday

    ResponderBorrar
  2. woow, amazing places i loved the pictures, great architecture.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. the images are fabulous and I would like to visit europe someday!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would like visit Europe someday, you're so lucky

    ResponderBorrar
  5. One of my dreams is go to Europe and visit all the parts that you mention and more!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. that is a very good vacations!, europe is a big referent for architecture students.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares