Movies or series.

Hello everyone, today I will talk about series and movies. When I was a young girl I used to watch shows that I liked like The Super Powerful Girls, Doraemon or Hamtaro, however, as time went by I stopped watching TV and also movies, so today I don't like to watch series or movies, but obviously if my friends get together to watch a movie I happily accompany them, but I've never been interested in watching movies or series alone.


There is only one exception that is the series '13 reasons why', there was a time when EVERYONE spoke of this series, some said it was very bad and others very good, so I decided to watch it and form my own opinion, at first I did not like it much, however, I began to understand the meaning of the series and began to watch it every day, the end of the first season left me completely in shock, so I decided to continue watching the second season with which the end also left me in shock . It's not a great series in terms of plot, but I liked it because it shows a reality that we don't all see with the naked eye and that is more common than we think, perhaps it teaches us to be more aware of the person next to you, to be empathetic, to respect and above all to make changes with small actions, which, everyone should do by inertia.


Comentarios

  1. The Super powerful Girls, hahaha . I watched in Cartoon Network!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. When CHV had "Invasion" or "El club de los tigritos" and transmitted Hamtaro and Doraemon in the evenings

    ResponderBorrar
  3. when I saw that series it made me think a lot about life, because the subject I was dealing with was a very delicate subject but common among teenagers.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I totally forgot Hamtaro, it was a really good series

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares