Postgraduate studies.


Hello, everybody! Today I will tell you about a postgraduate course for my future. I'm just in my second year of architecture so I have a whole life ahead of me to do a lot of things. I have always thought that as soon as I finish my undergraduate degree in architecture I will never study again, I want to enjoy, travel and sleep infinitely, but we all know that life can not be so easy, on the other hand when you go out for the first time to the world of work there are many so competence you must always be demanding yourself to improve all knowledge, so lately I have thought about studying a postgraduate sustainability.

I would like to see subjects like reduction of energy consumption and recycling of structure/materials, this course I would love to do it abroad, because besides knowing new places and traditions, you meet new people so you get richer in knowledge, however, I would only go for study purposes and not work (full-time student) because I have always thought about living and working in Chile. I would stay in Chile because it needs a lot of help in this area of sustainability and I would like to be part of it so that my own country would move forward along with the environment and finally when I am an older adult I will be responsible for resting and occupying my savings that I managed to do throughout my life




Comentarios

  1. Sustainability is really interesting, i think it can really help our planet if we take it seriously :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is true that Chile needs a lot of help, and maybe that most the people must help in the progress of Chile.
    I like your topic!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Sustainability is very interesting and important! it's good to learn about it

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I imagine that recycling should be something very important for you and your family

    ResponderBorrar
  5. the world need a lot of help right now, sustainability is a really good option!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. That area will be very important in the future and you will surely have many job opportunities.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. You have always been very interested in the subject of sustainability and I love that

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares